Make No Bones About It We're Vegan


Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Blogger Posted Old Blogs!

I take full responsibility for the 2 old posts that repeated yesterday. It is Mercury Retrograde. Blogger went berserk! Thank goodness Blogger stopped spitting out old blogs when it got to two.
Okay. Maybe I could have had something to do with this. Then again it is Mercury Retrograde. You see I just wanted to make searches easier for all my readers. Yes after two and a half years in blogville I finally figured out how to use the label button.The label button is conveniently located in front of my nose. Then again it could be the size of my nose that blocked the label button. Labels allow you to search the blog by category. Categories like eggplant, cupcake, even Mommy.
Now that I got that out of the way, where are the contestants? Huh? Veganville is running a really fun contest. What?  Didn't you see it? C'mon it was right in front of you nose.
contest
I'll be back a little later with some food to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment