She continued to go missing from the initial Mofo list of bloggers. We are not sure if the latter was premeditated.
This Sunday's Press conference with GiGi's family lawyer was the first time GiGi's husband stepped forward.
Jerry, GiGi's son made a plea and then made calzones.
Many have investigated the case of GiGi the missing blogger.
Detective Columbo questioned the chili that was made without ketchup.
Detective Lenny Briscoe ate blintzes. We found out that Miss Marple downs tea like a lush and Aunt Bee is well, basically an idiot.
|Satchmo Girl and Zule Miss Mommy|
We at GiGi headquarters dug a little harder to find clues that could be applicable to GiGi's whereabouts. We realized her peculiarities would probably apply to other vegans you might know or maybe have not seen for awhile. Please help us with these multiple choice answers. We would love to know if these could be clues to what many vegans think. We think this will help find more vegans in the future. It is also our hope that the world will not continue to be so clueless about veganism.
|See Question # 8|
1. What was the hardest thing for GiGi to give up when she transitioned to veganhood?
a. Havarti cheese
b. drippy New York pizza
c. her favorite Motorcycle boots
2. Before becoming a vegan GiGi was a?
a. vegetarian who ate hardly any dairy
b. a pescatarian
c. a pest
3. What was the last meat dish GiGi ever ate?
a. chicken cacciatore
b. beef stroganoff
c. liver and onions
4. What was the last dairy item GiGi ever ate?
a. original goldfish crackers
b. something with bechamel sauce
c. a banana split
5. What two foods will GiGi never eat ever! Not necessarily together?
a. raw zucchini and cooked celery
b. honeydew melon and pineapple
c. Daiya cheese and seitan
6. What famous vegan food is GiGi afraid to try?
a. cashew butter
b. coconut creme
7. What distinguishing characteristic of GiGi's would identify her as a vegan?
a. She always smells like a combination of kale, peanut butter and hummus.
b. She has a tattoo that says "vegan".
c. She has a tattoo that says "flaxseed".
8. If GiGi had takeout everyday of the week what would it be? Hint see above pic.
a. an avocado kale wrap from Nature's Express in Berkeley
b. a knish she has flown in from New York
c. a bag of kale chips and a cup of joe
Please give us a clue. Thank you.
Anyone with any information about GiGi please contact: