Here's a quick recap of the never ending Nasoya Cool Beans contest:
1. October I was approached to run said contest
2. I finally viewed the Nasoya Tofu U site and thought it was not up to snuff for my vegan readers
3. Didn't receive swag
4. Didn't have enough entries
5. Ran contest again
6. Rivkah the first winner is announced
7. Rivkah does not come forward to claim prize
8. I scout out world's largest number generator to find a new winner (video link in purple)
9. New winner Jenny is announced.
10. I beg Jenny to come forward before I collapse.
Here are the amazing comments I received from Jenny!
Ha, you're so funny! Am I too late?! I hope not!!! I'm so excited. I wish I would have responded the minute you posted this so that you could begin reversing the aging process. My family of 5, almost 6, who loves tofu thanks you!
That shortbread looks so good, unlike anything I've ever seen!
THANK YOU! Sorry I'm just now getting back to you. I'm going in to have my baby TOMORROW morning, and things are a little crazy around here. :) Thanks for doing the contest; you're a lot of fun. Have a good week!
Jenny claimed her prize on the night before she was about to go into labor with her fourth child!
Best of luck Jenny. I hope your labor was shorter than this Nasoya contest! Here's to a healthy happy baby. Sending you and your family much love and happiness! We here at Veganville are thrilled for you and your family! Nasoya will be sending you tofu coupons and a tee very soon.
|You can find Jenny's blog at http://veganandsoforth.blogspot.com/|