Make No Bones About It We're Vegan


Wednesday, October 12, 2011

MoFo Day 12 Lookie Lookie Lookie Here Comes Snoozy

Is it November 1st yet? Sorry didn't know you were there. I was busy celebrating my first day off in two weeks. Tomorrow is the actual day off but tonight I got to take a power snooze. I could have slept until tomorrow but the Type A nudnick inside of me didn't want to miss another MoFo post this early in the game. I'll keep it short, sweet and unadorned. I wanna get back to my pillow. No technicolor dreams for me. Here is a snapshot of the inside of GiGi's REM  cycle brain. Photo credit of GiGi's inner sleep sanctum taken by the husband aka Psycho Boy. Thank you PB!



 Our awake life and dinner...

Sweet dreams.

6 comments:

  1. I'm still waiting to hear the story on why Psycho Boy is called psycho...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jeni Treehugger! I just slept a remarkable 12 hours. I think popcorn must have tryptophane in it.

    Thank you, Heather.

    Miss Cara- I will supply that answer soon. Please note my replies to you on previous posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Lack of sleep is the worst. I hope you get plenty of rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I know. I just saw a recent post of yours, Mo. Hope you do too.
    Just took a major nap. Feel like I'll never catch up. Thank you Mo!

    ReplyDelete