Make No Bones About It We're Vegan


Saturday, July 16, 2011

Big Sale at Veganville- Really!

You got that right. It's a Big Whopper of a Sale here in Veganville. Take 15% of your item(s) purchase. From right now through Labor Day.  That's right. You gotta have that secret code to use at checkout, or let me know if you are ordering through another source than Etsy. I racked my noggin' for a code that is imaginative, memorable, fancy and wholesome. We thrive on uniqueness here at Veganville.
Drumroll please... the secret code is:
                                                "summersale"


This is what summer in some parts of the Bay Area is like right now!
Remember when you enter the secret code at checkout it is without the quotes, and don't use a space. I'm always happy to take custom orders. Just convo me on Etsy. Stay warm or cool wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment