Make No Bones About It We're Vegan


Sunday, November 21, 2010

MoFo 20 Tempeh Me With Tempeh

Whaddya mean you didn't take my MoFo Excuse Survey. I posted it yesterday. There's no excuse for that. Really. I mean what else were you doing on a Saturday night anyway. Gallivanting I suppose. Ah, well. You are probably one of those young vegans who can still afford to gallivant. Still. It's a good survey, and it makes me sad that nobody took it. I was going to share my din-din with you too. Now I'm not so sure. You know what? Tonight we had a very beee-utiful Asian noodle salad with marinated tempeh, roasted broccoli and sesame seeds, avocado and a sesame dressing.
Okay, well I guess I'll show you some pictures, because tempeh makes me joyous, kind of.

By the way that is steam arising not a dirty pot
Broccoli Heads
Plated
Dessert tomorrow. Sweet dreams.

3 comments:

  1. Avocado, broccoli, tempeh, over noodles sounds delicious! I don't think I've have ever tried avocado and broccoli together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks soo good!! I hate that I'm allergic to broccoli. major tummy ache everytime i eat it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx VeggieAmanda.It's a good combo!Thanx Tiffany...Allergies are no fun!I know what you mean I love brussel sprouts but hey don't love me.

    ReplyDelete