Make No Bones About It We're Vegan


Monday, March 15, 2010

Veganville Letter to Ellen's People

                                                                                                                                  March 15th 2009

Dear Ellen's People,

 My sister Heidi watches a lot of television. I do not own a television because it would take up a lot of room. A couple of days ago my sister Heidi (the one who watches a lot of television) texted me to tell me that Ellen is a vegan. I assumed Ellen was someone who worked in "Fresh Produce" with Heidi. Heidi said, "No! Ellen Ellen." I did not know someone named Ellen Ellen. I mean who would name their kid Ellen Ellen? I googled Ellen (just one Ellen)  and found out that Ellen is very talented. In addition to being  an authority on Modern Dance and a contestant on American Idol (in the final 16)  she is indeed a vegan, just like that other woman who is always on the cover of her fledgling magazine "Q".

 Heidi told me to write to you. I am a vegan baker and blogger and cook too. Heidi suggested that perhaps I could help with some vegan  fashion suggestions, recipes and give you a link to my vegan blog. I am doing quite well. As of today I have 17 followers. Wait, I just checked, today it's 16. The number of followers usually depends on how my mom is doing that day. Anyway, I would be happy to help you and your friend Q with marketing and even send you both some cupcakes (unless you think that would be enabling Q ).

I understand  you are also friends with Wes Andersen's wife Pamela. Did you know that she's a vegan too? Please check out my blog and let me know if I can help.
http//gigi-2boomers.blogspot.com

Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes,
GiGi

No comments:

Post a Comment