Hello. Spittle Spittle. In a concerted effort to gain even one more freaking follower, we here at Veganville have decided against our better judgement which hardly ever gets better, to have a contest. We used to have a lot of contests back in the day, but then we were traumatized.
Who can forget the Nasoya give away Debacle of late 2011 that dragged into 2012.
For a recap and the video of the biggest contest number generator in the world please see http://gigi-2boomers.blogspot.com/2012/01/labor-of-love-nasoya-cool-beans-winner.html
Name That Voopee
You probably know what a voopee is but in case you don't. A Voopee is not a cake, not a cookie, it's got a middle, it's a Voopee.
Anyway, most of our voopees have clever names, but we've been slow as molasses coming up with a new funky ass name for our Molasses - Lemon. Poor guy, right now he's just Molasses Lemon.
We've thought of
1. Slow as Molasses
2. Molasses for the Masses
3. Move Your Molasses
What's your favorite? Can you come up with something better? Help us and you could win a box of the newly named voopees.
Very official Contest Rules
1. Add your self as a blog follower.
2. Tell us your favorite molasses and lemon voopee name, or come up with something else kick ass.
3. We will add your name to the largest number generator in the world.
4. Winner will receive a box of molasses/lemon voopees. If you are gluten free, we will send you some gluten free cupcakes instead. How nice is that?
5. Sorry contest is only open to the United States.
6. Winner Announced Tuesday June 26th 10 PM California time.
Thank you for playing. Please!