Make No Bones About It We're Vegan


Sunday, August 29, 2010

Java Jolt

It's only been a couple of days since the Veganville Voopee Pie contest began and I've already received a myriad of drool worthy flavor entries.This is very exciting. This morning I am very excited to be excited since yesterday morning I was a tiny depressed slug on a rug. Of course today's excitement could be a bit of coffee generated madness. I don't freakin' care. I'll take what I can get. Over the years my Dickensian pit of despair has become less frequent. My restless nights at the orphanage are over and I no longer fear debtor's prison, the Bastille or even a shitty Christmas. I am happy :) to say the face of dysphoria has changed. Once in a blue moon, (get it bahaha), I will creep into the rocking chair and focus on an object way across the room. Who cares if telekinesis isn't what it used to be. Yes Uri Geller has been debunked and even I've lost interest in bending spoons. I do however try to clean silverware from the next dimension. Still, in my bleak house of despair I question my contribution in this lifetime...and of course  just question the universe in general.

What if my Veganville Voopee Pies are all there is, my friend?
What if the Voopees are not cakey enough?
Vut if the Voopees are too cookie? and then...
Did Sylvia Plath ever make a baked potato in her oven?
And if Sylvia did...Did Sylvia use Earth Balance?
Why isn't that cup moving?
Do I have to wax my mustache again?

And then in a flash the hard questions pass and are replaced with...
How 'bout a new Java Jolt Cupcake?
 or a Brooklyn Black and White Cupcake-
 or a...Coffee Glazed Espresso Bundt Cake-
 or Quinoa Tabbouleh or... 
and then I'm up and off my rocker and back to sticking my head in the oven. I think Sylvia made french fries.

Check out this mind bending silverware on Etsy. I love these!!! You can find them on Etsy at Vegan Aesthetics.


http://www.etsy.com/listing/52531310/hand-stamped-vegan-silverware-set

If these don't perk you up how 'bout a Veganville box of Java Jolt Cupcakes? Keep those entries coming. Thank you!!!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/55021208/java-jolt-vegan-cupcake

4 comments:

  1. I loved this post so much I came back to read it a second time :D

    (I think Sylvia Plath would have made mashed potato for some reson.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Thank you so much, Hazel. I think Ted requested mashed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The references the references the references! I think I crashed the ask.com site, looking up the references in this post!
    Educational and yet still fun! GiGi at her best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, Mark. Thank you so much. I often refer to references.

    ReplyDelete